On Wed, 28 Aug 2013, Peter Miller wrote:
Thanks for that. Is there any chance that this ROW information can be added to OSM? Possibly I am missing something, but it seems to be adding complexity to have to fish around in another database for this information.

Although I rarely contribute to OSM, I lurk on this list. It is my understanding from being on this list is that it is not as easy as bulk adding the information to OSM as the data provided by a council can be out-of-date and it is necessary to check whether the data agrees with what's on the ground. There are also licensing issues.

My aim was to draw people's attention to a source that might make it easier for people to find out what is missing from OSM.

--
Barry Cornelius
http://www.northeastraces.com/