I'm currently playing in an area where the highest resolution imagery is still an older view, while as I zoom out we step to newer imagery which is some distance off from the map tracks. I'm fairly happy with the map as I have had some older gps tracks which it follows, and I'll run over in the morning and gather a new track as a cross reference, but are people in general finding that these new images are out of alignment with what is currently mapped? Can I assume that they need realigning before using them?

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL