Unlike the OSM website, the default language for the iD editor is en_US.
Because there are differences between en_US and en_GB, I've had an en_GB
translation added, but translators are needed to fill it out.

Instructions for translating iD are at
https://github.com/systemed/iD/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md#translating
and the en_GB translation can be found at
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/id-editor/language/en_GB/.

With my background I can easily shift between en_CA, en_GB and en_US so
I don't always notice when something is written in one dialect or the
other, so help is needed filling out the translations. So far I've done
a few obvious translations and undone conversions of the base text to
en_US.

Obviously because en_US and en_GB are relatively similar not everything
will need translating, but it'd be nice to get what needs translating
done.