I was thinking about overlaying the HCC KML over OSM in Marble ( http://marble.kde.org ), but I guess both achieve the same thing. Although I would caution that I have in the last couple of days noticed that the HCC KML is more out of date than HCC's new online map overlay - I originally thought they were using the same file and it appears not.

Regards
Robert