I'd like to report that there is not one - but two articles about OSM in
the February 2014 issue of Linux Format magazine (this is actually the
issue on sale now, in February they'll be selling the March issue!). This
is the second time I've seen an OSM article in this magazine - there was
previously one in November 2012.

Firstly there is a two page question and answer style "What on Earth is
OpenStreetMap" article, and then there is a four page tutorial on how to
contribute to OpenStreetMap. In addition, on the "Who we are" section of
page 3 it asks the magazine's writers "what kind of map they would like to
make" - such as a "map of all local pubs, with a comprehensive guide to the
available snacks" and to map "the hidden depths of Hull".

Available now from all good newsagents (or at least from WHSmith) for £6.49.

Cheers,
Paul Williams
(Paul The Archivist)