Hi,

Future City Glasgow is starting to release various open dataset via its portal
http://data.glasgow.gov.uk/

This is great news and a really exciting project. OpenStreetMap volunteers have
good contact with the project and you'll see lots of OSM data and maps being
used.

There is also some new OS data starting to be released after an agreement
between Future City Glasgow and OS. These datasets are released under OGL 2.0 +
OS Open Data licence:

http://data.glasgow.gov.uk/dataset?organization=ordnance-survey&q=ordnance

News story about the OS / Glasgow agreement:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-26036619

I assume this data is okay to incorpoarte into OSM? I'm not proposing any bulk
importing but it's always nice to have an extra source to reference.

p.s. if you want a laugh - download the the woods dataset - not quite as
impressive as I was expecting...(think there must be a problem with it)

Tim