Isn't also the iD tutorial in a sandbox environment? Can't we make that
publicly avalable?

Chris

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 11:28 AM, SomeoneElse
<li...@mail.atownsend.org.uk>wrote:

>  Roger Calvert wrote:
>
> It might be worth considering a 'play' version of the data base, where
> beginners, schools and others could try things out without damaging the
> main map. This would be refreshed every so often, and changes would
> disappear.
>

> I've occasionally pointed new mappers at http://api06.dev.openstreetmap.org/
> so that they can practice stuff there.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Andy

Life is not the amount of times you breathe, is the moments that take your
breath away.

To all things comes an end. And to all things comes a beginning.

Cred in inspirat, nu in expirat. in vise, nu in somn. In trait, nu in
existat.