Hi everyone

As if coming to Birmingham for an OSM event wasn't enough to tempt you
here; we have the Flat Pack Film Festivval on at the moment: details of
Saturday's calendar of events here
http://www.flatpackfestival.org.uk/events/date/?day=22-03-2014

Is anyone outside of the local crowd considering coming?

To remind you the award is being presented at around 5pm by the Free
Software Foundation Europe
here<http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/52.47849/-1.88967>at the
Warehouse Café

Regards