A year or so ago, I raised a proposal for a bot to add links from OSM
entities, to the equivalent entities in Wikidata. Details are at:

   https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Pigsonthewing/Wikipedia

While there was some interest, things haven't moved very far (I'm not
a coder, so am reliant on others).

To make a more manageable project, we could perhaps run the job just
for the UK (or even a subset of that); and perhaps for a subject of
topics (starting with churches, say, or bridges, or railway stations,
or whatever). Once success is demonstrated, it could then be
replicated for more topics; and in other territories.

Can anyone assist? How can we increase community buy-in?

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing