Hi

User mentor has been "Fix roles and order parts of route" in my area, This includes erroneously joining roundabouts sections into complete circles that were previously split to accurately apply multipolygon routes to them. You may wish to check if he's done similar edits in your area. I'm afraid I've given up contacting him as he fails to reply & tbh have run out of polite things to say to him as a majority of his edits need some form of reversion & I'm getting bored of doing it.

Dave F.

---
is active.