When I started editing OSM I was told "if it's physical you can map it". Personally I wouldn't add such data a I'd rather spend my time adding what I consider to be more useful data.Is the data valid? Is it an accurate import? Would he have flagged it up if the user had added them manually one at a time? If the answers are Yes/Yes/No, then is there a genuine problem?

Dave F.