On Sun, 05 Oct 2014 00:35:20 +0100
David Woolley <for...@david-woolley.me.uk> wrote:

> I think iD has taken totally the wrong approach.  If the concept is
> too difficult for the target audience, it should have refused the
> operation, rather than hidden the problem.

Simply refusing to delete seems rather unhelpful. I'd much prefer
the user to be presented with a dialog box that explains the problem in
simple terms before allowing them to either continue with the delete or
seek assistance. If the user requires assistance a note could be opened
stating something along the lines of "I require assistance deleting
element x for reason y, please help me.".

Andy Street