On 15/10/2014 09:53, Philip Barnes wrote:
On Wed, 2014-10-15 at 09:17 +0100, Antje (OpenStreetMap) wrote:
I live in London, so I could figure out a small part of the boundary based on
the fact that it doesn’t go outside London for obvious reasons, and on the
basis of a number of past surveys and personal memory (which I call leftovers).

Do you think you want to change this relation to be node-based? I’m only going
by what the Germans do for their LEZs.
Doing the same as the Germans does make sense, they have far more
experience in this case.

In reality there is no boundary, there are a series of entry/exit nodes
on each road that can be joined, but any line will always be arbitrary.

There are very detailed maps of the boundary on the TFL website, but of course they are Ordnance-Survey-based, so cannot be used. http://www.tfl.gov.uk/maps/low-emission-zone

--
Steve

---