Following on from what the others say, I think the Bus tag is redundant in this instance, as it's a subset of psv=yes

Cheers
Dave F.

On 14/10/2014 17:02, Stuart Reynolds wrote:

Hi

Very quickly, if I have a road that is for bus/psv use, and is tagged like this:

Access=no

Bus=yes

Psv=yes

does that mean that buses are, or aren’t, allowed to use it? Currently the bus lane around Preston Bus Station is coded this way, but my contractor isn’t treating it as a bus lane, and before I go and hassle the contractor I thought I would check my understanding. I got the impression that access=no took everything out.

Thanks.

Stuart

Stuart Reynolds

For traveline south east & anglia