On 19/11/2014 08:37, tony wroblewski wrote:
Hi All

How do people normally go about tagging a landuse area which has both
residential and retail buildings. In many areas buildings often are
both residential and retail,

Like most others, I tag it as retail only. As you point out It's not 100% accurate, but I see it as more noteworthy - users are more likely to want to know where the local shops are rather than the nearest residential housing that's sat above retail outlets.

Dave F.
Mapper, not committee member

---
is active.