On 21 Dec 2014 12:34, "SomeoneElse" <li...@atownsend.org.uk> wrote:

> On 21/12/2014 12:02, Andrew Hain wrote:
> I'd be tempted to add OSM notes for these containing a link to the
problem node or way since http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/1117527074
hasn't been touched for four years; it's likely that other shops have
changed hands too.

Yes, I agree this is a textbook example of a case where adding notes is the
best solution. There are relatively few of them, so it won't flood the
notes system, and some of them will have closed in the meanwhile or not
been taken over in the first time, so there is no way to solve this
remotely.

Feel free to go ahead. I can address the Birmingham ones when I'm around.

-- Matthijs