"As part of ongoing moves to make our data even more accessible and easier for start-ups and others to understand and use, we are pleased to announce that following close work with The National Archives we have now adopted the Open Government Licence (OGL) version 3.0 in place of our OS OpenData licence."

http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/blog/2015/02/were-using-the-open-government-licence-to-encourage-greater-use-of-os-opendata-products/?utm_campaign=OS+Innovation+Spring+2015+v2&utm_source=emailCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=

--
Barry Cornelius
http://www.northeastraces.com/