Hi

For the past few weeks I've been getting random blue fill at high zoom levels. Is this caused by the coastline being broken again? When it occurred previously it cleared itself in a few days, but this has being around a while (unless it's been broken multiple times). I'm finding it particularly irritating as makes taking screen grabs very confusing.

What's the best way to prevent this happening? Is there a way to get notification (email/text etc) if a specific entity gets modified?

Cheers
Dave F.

---