Hello,

Have you looked at using QGIS and the OpenLayers plugin. You should be able
to use the OpenStreetMap layer and create a new Composer of any size you
like.

QGIS used to not like using Tile sources to create "print outs" but it did
just work with an internal tile server, it did give a warning but then
worked. I can't test with the actual OpenLayers sources at the moment due
to being behind a restricted corporate firewall. I could test if it works
tonight, if others on here don't confirm it works before then.

regards,
Steven