Noted Jerry.

Cheers

Andy

From: SK53 [mailto:sk53....@gmail.com]
Sent: 03 August 2015 12:51
To: Andy Robinson
Cc: Talk-GB@openstreetmap.org
Subject: Re: [Talk-GB] K4 Telephone Kiosks

I've done the one outside the Chomondley Arms:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/363479265. It's just perceptible on Bing. One
or two nice photos on Geograph <http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3177287> ,
showing it by the railway bridge & outside the pub.

Despite lots of interest in mapping type of post boxes no-one seems to have
been interested in telephone kiosks. I've also added a telephone_kiosk=AA to
the one at Mere which was already mapped:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/1996958885.

There is one in Warrington too.

Jerry