Seeing as the survey put technical stuff like a new render low on the
priority list ( it got one of the lowest "strongly agree" scores) lets
refocus on the community stuff that the survey indicated should be more of
a priority.  A new UK render should be a separate task and discussion in my
opinion. Here's my tuppence worth on 100 days

100 members

10 Corporate members (if we decide that's what we want)

1 Flagship sponsor

1 Engagement Initiative launched with 1 new instance underway

Website and social media in place

Online shop with merchandise (e.g hiviz vests)

5 contacts identified in  major organisations

discussions underway with OSM data user organisations

Committee/Board 2 meetings

1 online policy vote

Sponsor pack in place

Media Pack in Place