Thanks for all your unput. It seems Andy's suggestion is the best: to align
the platforms with the elevator/stairs/escalator positions in the concourse
plan. I'l use that approach once I'm sure the concourse is aligned as best
as I can get it. Re-aligning the platforms will take some time and will not
all be done in one session, so please be patient when the tracks/platforms
don't seem right during the transition.

regards

Brian