>Phil (trigpoint) wrote:
>
>In http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/34325458 comments Zain Ahmad
>Hashmi mentions PIE mapping, which is is for commercial truck routing.

Hi all,

PIE mapping were at the London OSM mobile themed dev hack weekend at
Geovation's office a few months ago. In fact they were an sponsor. I
remember speaking with one of them about OSM. We talked about how to map
turn restrictions and I gave some suggestions over how to engage with the
community. I'm not 100% sure as the details are sketchy but I think they
may have legit survey data. Harry Wood, Matt or Andy Allan may be able to
put you in contact with the employee who sorted the sponsorship should you
need to contact them but lets focus on helping them not bombarding them
with "PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE DOING OR STOP NOW" type questions
(apologies for caps).

Cheers
Rob