All,

The url's on the OSM wiki page for NLS should all work but are only for use
in OpenStreetMap/OpenHistoricalMap. The NLS have a lot of companies
free-riding on their tile server and have now got the the point where there
need to implement a subscription API in order to support the costs. For
OSM/OHM we can use anything on the wiki. For others there is the free API
and the subscription API.

Please try to only keep the urls in one place (the wiki) so that this
messaging is always clear to anyone who comes across the urls.

The wiki: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/National_Library_of_Scotland

If any of the urls are not correct give me a shout an I will update the
wiki and raise a pull request for potlatch/id imagery layers. The latest
pull request was merge 11 November:
https://github.com/osmlab/editor-imagery-index/pull/109

Best,
*Rob*