Hi all,

Good to see lots of enthusiasm for this but to address Lester's point, no
decisions have yet been made.

Please feel free to think about the website and technical side as we will
need this thinking when we get to that stage, but to clarify we have 3
topics currently "active":

* Aims
* Corporate structures
* Article of association (awaiting Jerry)

The next telephone conference call is 27th in which we hope to agree the
first and hopefully the second.

It's also worth reflecting on the fact that this group is unlikely to tick
all your personal preferences. There will be much need to compromise and
find a middle ground that helps achieve the aims of the team first before
and personal aims.

Best,
Rob