On 17/01/16 11:08, Edward Betts wrote:
> This is the list of Wikidata tags that I actually plan to add:
>
> https://edwardbetts.com/osm-wikidata/west_midlands/matches_2016-01-16.txt

Please remove the School list from this. We are currently adding the
edubase references to each of these, and this will replace the need for
an additional wikidata tag. Better to just have the one primary reference.

There are also suspicious duplicates through the Towns and Villages
lists, and certainly where I've been adding a wikipedia link for a town
in a number of cases it is the wikipedia end which was wrong. Two
wikidata tags for Warwick? And there should be individual nodes for each
village so not sure where the relations come from?

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL