All,

We've a few of way's of counting how many people are involved with the
quarterly project to map schools. As such I have updated the wiki to focus
on comments rather than the raw numbers (e.g. which areas are you mapping,
how else are you helping). Feel free to update.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/UK_Quarterly_Projects#Who.27s_involved.3F

Latest data from the #OSMschools tag is here:
http://www.mappa-mercia.org/2016/02/whos-involved-edits-to-openstreetmap.html

Harry's tracker is great as it counts edits to amenity=school features:
http://harrywood.dev.openstreetmap.org/diffreader/schools/index.php?filter=uk

By features we've mapped nearly 1250 schools as ways, removed nearly 1000
schools mapped as nodes (either converted to a way or removed duplication).
Overall that is 250 "new" schools mapped. This is a minimum as I don't know
how many of the 1000 nodes removed were duplicates.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1G9KXfp4Ho3fVROO9MxotcYTydl9CEXB_fi5ko2pM5Kc/edit#gid=1336142515

Happy mapping
*Rob*