On 04/02/2016 15:49, Colin Smale wrote:

Actually, this user has done a lot more damage, in many other changesets over the past few weeks... Methinks a candidate for a block pending contact... Anyone with an interest in the Deal area is recommended to check the area...ent

I'd suggest that a friendly "hello and welcome and by the way something seems to have gone a bit wrong" message would be more helpful at this time - it's technically much easier to sort out the data than it is to get a keen mapper back who was scared off because they don't understand what they've done wrong. Currently I can see only 2 comments in changeset discussions (saying essentially "you broke stuff and I fixed it"; not offering to help).

Obviously any help and assistance would be better coming from someone in the local area; http://resultmaps.neis-one.org/oooc?zoom=9&lat=51.19266&lon=1.54631&layers=B00 may be useful here to try and get someone local involved.

Cheers,

Andy (SomeoneElse)