I've just done another update to the official data in my Schools tool
at http://robert.mathmos.net/osm/schools/ , with the small change that
I've excluded Edubase entries of type "LA Nursery School". Looking at
a few examples I concluded that these were likely to be for
pre-school-age children. My understanding is that these entities would
therefore be better tagged as amenity=kindergarten rather than
amenity=school.

The result of this change in my tool is that there are now a number of
new entries at http://robert.mathmos.net/osm/schools/matching-queries.html
for these "Nursery Schools" -- where they have been tagged with a
correct Edubase URN, but now that Edubase entry has been excluded from
my tool. You'll probably also find a number of new red circles on the
progress maps where these "schools" in OSM no longer have anything to
be matched to from my Edubase import.

Before anyone goes bulk changing these OSM objects to
amenity=kindergarten (which then won't be picked up by my tool when I
next update the OSM data -- as it currently only fetches
amenity=school and amenity=college objects) I thought it best to check
here whether my assumption about how these "LA Nursery Schools" should
be tagged is correct. If the consensus is otherwise, I'd be happy to
add the "LA Nursery School" category back into what I fetch from
Edubase.

Best wishes,

Robert.

--