Thanks Richard,

Hugely important for wikimedia but I don't think we need to go as far as
defining it for the UK OSM Group (others may disagree).

Hopefully it is clear that we are saying any content/information/data that
wider OSM community considers to be suitable for use in OSM. This would
include geospatial data under a suitable licence, but also aerial imagery,
historic maps, geo referenced photos, etc...

Regards,
*Rob*