Hi everyone

Let's try an experiment for the OSM UK Quarterly Project on Schools: on the
evening of Tuesday March 1st let's all try and edit some schools and see
how many people we can get editing and how many schools we can add. Start
when you like and finish when you like and map where you you like. Ideas
for making the evening more fun welcome!

Even at this stage of the project new people are joining, so spread the
word on other channels to see who we might attract.

Don't forget the discussions on Schools Quarterly Project that are taking
place also here <https://www.loomio.org/invitations/1f686576bce85c49f956>
on Loomio as a trial for a possible platform for OSMUK member
decision-making

Regards

Brian