On 21/04/2016 09:32, Brian Prangle wrote:
Hi Roland

If it's only one line affected it looks like it's the work of one user. Have you tried contacting him/her? Otherwise I have no objections to your proposed mechanical edit

As I understand it, that one user was also working for Mentz. I'm not even sure that "User B working for company C removes tag added in one changeset in error by user A working for company C" would count as a mechanical edit.

Other tags on that line look like they could do with reviewing - although I'm not a local, I suspect that the maximum speed signs on http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/150215887/history actually say "100 mph" not "161". Looking at the history, it appears that an unsuccessful attempt was made to revert that.

Cheers,

Andy