As a quick follow up - today we approved the ticketing system for SotM so
expect that to go online shortly. Just waiting a blog post to be prepared.

This took a tad longer than hoped because we opted to switch away from
EventBrite and move ticketing in house to OSMF's backend. The time
committed this year is well worth it given the fees we save through not
having to rely on EventBrite. This is money that can be channelled into our
scholarship programme :-)

Best,
*Rob*