On 20/05/2016 16:29, SK53 wrote:
In my experience there are certain prescription which I can only get fulfilled by a hospital pharmacy (those written by a consultant).

Agreed - and in the case of the one I'm familiar with it's not a stock issue but a bureacracy one - anything written "upstairs" by a doctor apparently has to be fulfilled by the (outsourced) hospital pharmacy. I've never tried to redeem a "regular" prescription there, but they do sell the normal high-street pharmacist add-ons, so they don't just rely on the closed shop of hospital-written prescriptions.

Cheers,

Andy