Hi everyone

The silence over the last few weeks doen't mean nothing has been happening!
Jerry, Rob and myself have gone through the AoA and got to a final working
document. Rob will tidy this up over the next week (checking para nos,
typos etc) and it will be up for your inspection.

At this stage, I feel we really don't want to debate individual points
again- there may be stuff we could improve but we could be at this forever.
We really need to get cracking with the formal stuff of applying to
Companies House and get rolling with the interesting stuff. So please think
twice before objecting to anything- if you can live with it,  please do so;
and hope that the scenario you envisage or  the fear you have doesn't
materialise. (That's very much the approach we adopted in order to get to a
final set of AoA) If they do, you can say "I told you so": OSMUK will get
through the sticky patch maybe not in the most efficient way, but it will.
It will down to mobilising the community to meet the challenge.

The next step is to get a pro bono legal review of the AoA to ensure we
haven't done anything that Companies House will object to and then send off
the docs.(Anyone either a lawyer or has a good contact willing to work for
free for an hour?)

 For initial incorporation we need  5 initial directors -  we've had four
volunteers so far (Rob,Jerry,Greg and myself) - so we need those four to
confirm that their volunteering still stands and one more. Offers? At this
stage being a director is a paper exercise to get the forms completed. At
our first meeting, which really needs to be in a couple months from
incorporation, there will be  a mass resignation and proper elections.

Is this a good time to activate Dennis's OSMUK blog to start discussing
what we want to do as a progamme of activity, so that a wider audience than
talk-gb can participate?

Regards

Brian