fhrs:id is all I'm adding. It provides the required link into the fhrs database to retrieve all the other info on a specific establishment.

I certainly wouldn't add the ephemeral fhrs:rating.
I think the authority tag falls into the same camp as 'is_in'. It's superfluous if the administration is mapped as a boundary, which I'm pretty sure is the case for all the UK.

Cheers
Dave F.