On 06/10/16 18:56, Christian Ledermann wrote:
> How to map this?
The staring point is if you can identify separate buildings. I've mapped
a couple of sites where the playgrounds are shared space, so the 'site'
is an amenity=school, but the names go against each building. Closer
surveying of a couple of the sites did establish a separation of some of
the playing areas but a 'common' car park so it does need at least some
local knowledge to include the finer detail.

I've been lucky that each was on a separate area, while a know I number
of inner city schools have separate floors of the same building for
infants and junior with separate governance, but they time share the
outside space. Not easy to map the third dimension on OSM, but each has
to have it's own 'level' tag.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL