I'll do my best to get along.

These paths have not only been well surveyed over past 7 years, but they
are short. I can probably describe each of these routes across the railway
to a very fine level of detail. For instance there is a fine hedge of Holly
along the east side of the path north of Barratt Lane  no 1 crossing. A
great place for Holly Blue butterflies in the Spring.

Defending the Attenborough crossings will undoubtedly generate a great
campaigning team. I'm already in touch with members of the reserve
management committee and Beeston Wildlife Group (there is a distinct
overlap).

Footpaths in the countryside often don't gave such defenders, getting them
mapped & problems reported is a very worthwhile OSM activity. In some parts
of the country highway authorities don't even meet the bare minimum of
their statutory duties for rights of way. (I'm still awaiting a response
from Kent about a blocked path I reported months ago).

Cheers,

Jerry