Hi everyone

We seem to have had a proliferation of ideas (see below) but a strong
consensus has eluded us. Missing/incorrect road names are  basic attributes
for our map and attracted some interest but are probably best left to a
quarter that's warmer and with longer evenings (Q2 if no-one
objects).Notes/fixmes appears attractive but it needs more than folk in the
West Mids to buy into it.

Regards

Brian

*Step Counts
*Railway and bus stations
*Disabled parking SpacesGLAMs - Galleries, Libraries, Archives and Museums.
As with schools we could turn points into ploygons, add names, URLs, street
addresses, Wikidata items, and other info.
*Blue lights - police, fire and ambulance stations, and associated
infrastructure. Including fire hydrants!
*Public art - location, artist, material; also Wikidata
*Shops - even where mapped, these soon fall out-of-date.
*Vets - maybe not enough to do on their own. Combine with shops?
*Pubs, bars & other licensed premises. Also breweries.
*Public toilets
*FixMe & Notes - let's clear the backlog!
*Missing/Wrong Road names