On 13/01/2017 22:44, Lester Caine wrote:
On 13/01/17 22:36, Mark Goodge wrote:
There is a one-way street (to be more precise, a service road) in my
town centre which has the wrong direction of flow on OSM. I can't see
any obvious way of changing that - the "oneway" tag merely has a value
of "yes", and there's no direction attribute anywhere that I can see.

Is it simply a case of deleting the way and re-adding it in the right
direction, or is there a better solution?

You simply reverse the direction the way is drawn. What editor are you
using as it's fairly obvious on all of them which direction a way has
been input.

Ah, OK. That's a link that I simply hadn't spotted I could click. I'm using the default iD editor.

Mark