It's been about 6 years since Gail asked where public toilets were.
At which time, OpenStreetMap had locations of about 260. Source:
http://www.livingwithdragons.com/2011/01/i-need-to-go

By summer 2014, she was starting to get somewhere (or at least, people like
Geomob/ODI were listening), and she launched a new version of her
map/website.
My comments at that time:
http://www.livingwithdragons.com/2014/09/flushing-a-website-away

>From Newcastle,
Gregory.

On 23 February 2017 at 12:35, SK53 <sk53....@gmail.com> wrote:

> It took Gail Ramster <https://twitter.com/gaillyk> getting on for 3 years
> to get public loo data released from many councils, and from what I recall
> several were very resistant. However, for the most part councils were
> willing to participate, not just because there was some kind of incentive,
> but most could see the value of having this as open data.
>
> It must be over 2 years since she talked about this at Geomob & the ODI.
>
> Jerry
>

> On 23 February 2017 at 12:11, Andy Robinson <ajrli...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The dataset you have all be waiting for ;-)
>>
>> https://data.gov.uk/dataset/public-toilets5
>>
>> Cheers
>> Andy

Gregory