Hi

I'm still working through the FHRS database for my local authority.
There section 'mobile caterers' where some they have a goecoded location. These are mobile vans which get towed away at night but have a regular pitch during the day. Often to be found in industrial estates or lay-bys:
http://s0.geograph.org.uk/geophotos/01/37/80/1378085_f2dabe92.jpg

I've labelled them a cafes, but what addition tags could be used to indicate it's not a sit down, under cover eatery. Somehow mobile=yes appears contrary.

DaveF

---