On 4/27/2017 12:26 PM, Brian Prangle wrote:
Apart from some posts about the problems with email notifications of changeset discussions, there has been nothing to indicate where I take this import. I guess that's because the initative is really down to me.

I've annotated Harry's Import wiki page <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Birmingham_City_Council_trees_data> with some comments and ideas. I've copied below what I think are the relevant bits from the wiki page and I look forward to resolving the issues as I'm keen to complete the import.

Don't forget the need to consult with imports@ as part of the consultation with the community.