Hi David,

see here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_route

Basically it prohibits vehicles to stop at the side of the road. Apparently
it´s only implemented in London and West Midlands. There are multiple
implementations, some are valid at all times (double red lines), others
only during certain times (single red lines). However, this info is
extremely useful for all sorts of delivery services. So, I think it´d be a
great addition.

Cheers
Nils