Hi all,

I should be most grateful for assistance in achieving the following
> 3. to obtain such results for an individual civil parish, either by
> selecting those ways within an admin level 10 boundary named
> "Checkendon", say, or selecting those PRoWs whose prow_ref value
> contains "Checkendon"

For the sake of simplicity, all the follwoing examples are based on the area spanned by teh object tagged with name="Checkendon" and admin_levlel=10. Feel free to play with the values - what the link points at is not changed by editing the query.

1. to identify PRoWs having stiles

https://overpass-turbo.eu/s/sh7

2. to invert and obtain PRoWs not having stiles

https://overpass-turbo.eu/s/sh8

4. to be able to export such results to a tabular form

I'm not sure which columns such a table should have. I have made an example where way id, value of prow_ref, and if barriers are present are columns:
https://overpass-turbo.eu/s/sh9

Best regards,

Roland