From tag info
amenity=reception_desk 121 uses
tourism=reception_desk 3 uses
office=reception_desk 0 uses

There are a few buildings named 'Reception', I think those are not named but
used to indicate where the reception function is.
I have one of these myself.
On 15-Nov-17 10:03 PM, Marc Gemis wrote:
There was a proposal for this:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_Features/amenity%3Dreception_desk

but since people could not agree on amenity vs. tourism vs. office
during the voting process, it got rejected.
There is probably a lengthy discussion on the tagging mailing list
archive about the proposal.

I still believe amenity=reception_desk could be used though.

regards

m.