Lloyds Banking Group will close some bank branches (listed at https://www.lloydsbank.com/contact-us/branch-closures.asp ) and Yorkshire Building Society will close more (listed at http://www.ybs.co.uk/changes/index.html ).

It's a fairly general problem. Recording the list & annotating the OSM features sounds a good idea.

Colin