>Presumably it's the CC BY open data here:

>http://www.emu-analytics.com/products/datapacks.php

Yes, that's the one. I have added the attribution statement to the OSM
wiki contributions page so feel free to go ahead and start using the
data. I recommend just taking the height data and not the building
shapes as these are from OS Open Maps and aren't that detailed. We can
do better.

Best,

Rob

*Rob*