Hi all,

Following the shell petrol station data I wanted to learn more about the
tools that Ilya was using (the conflate script and the community validation
website). To do this I have downloaded the Asda petrol station data. This
was listed on the OSM United Kingdom wiki page as a source we have
permission to use and I have followed this up and checked the permission
details.

It's only a small dataset but it should still be treated with care. As such
I will be using the community validation website but before uploading the
data I would like to check the following:

1. Each petrol station has a URL with the store details including opening
hours. How should we tag this? Should we use the "website" tag or the
"opening_hours:url" tag?

2. For opening hours 6am to 10pm every day of the week, what is the right
tag value? Is is "06:00-22:00" or "Mo-Su 06:00-22:00"?

Thank you,
*Rob*

p.s. The timing with the walmart import being discussed on the imports
mailing list is purely coincidental.