On 26 November 2017 at 14:52, Philip Barnes <p...@trigpoint.me.uk> wrote:

> This would make obvious errors easier to spot, one example I found was
> a closing time of 16:00 which is an obvious error that does not need
> local knowledge.

At a supermarket filling station near me, the "kiosk" actually closes at a
time not far different from this. fter that, fuel is only available from
self-service pumps - and is available from them 24/7.

Given the increasing ubiquity of the latter, plus pay-for-water and
pay-for-air machines, we need to be careful with "closing" times.

[Wonders off, muttering about when air was free...]

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing